Monday, October 20, 2008

8 Years Later

Last Monday was our 8th anniversary!  I have spent one third of my life with this man and it has been wonderful. We are so blessed to have the perfect marriage and friendship. I couldn't ask for a better man to spend the rest of my life and all eternity with. He is such a thoughtful husband, always making me feel like a princess and I have never doubted I am the queen of his heart.  Tanner is such a devoted father and his children all adore him more than anyone else, even me (unless they don't feel good!) He is the light of their lives and vice versa. I feel so blessed to have been given such an awesome family and I look forward to anyone else who might join as well as years and years together with my best friend.

I was going to put a picture of our wedding on here but I'm computer retarded and I don't know how to scan old pictures in.

9 comments:

The King Family said...

Love that picture! And happy anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Late Anniversary! That is a great picture. can't wait to see the rest.

Bethany said...

Dang you guys are hot!!! Happy anniversary!!! I still remember those caramel apples at your reception:)

Kelsey Carreon said...

What a great picture of you both!!! Congratulations on your Anniversary. btw I read all the Twilight books in 5 days and am so pumped to go see the movie... I kept remembering how good you said they were. Sooo when the movie comes out count me in as a viewing buddy.

mom/oma said...

What a great picture!! And what a sweet tribute to your husband!!

Sheri Willardson said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shane & Amy said...

You two are sappy! Just kidding. Glad that you're part of our family. Tanner is lucky to have you! Beautiful picture!! Love, Amy

Kimmy said...

What a beautiful picture. Congratulations on 8 years. You two are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

I agree, stunning!