Certain members of my family (my husband and my daughter) have been bugging me for a very long time to have another baby. Brynn has even gone so far as to tell people we are having a baby girl. Their little cousin was saying a prayer the other day and blessed "Aunt Kim and her new baby." So to appease them we decided to have another baby. Fortunately for me, I don't have to be pregnant or give birth to it. It was kind of a spontaneous move, we've thought about it off and on for a few years now but never in depth. Meet our new baby (yet unnamed).

She has made it her prerogative to carry/hold him ALL DAY

11 week old mini Dachsund

Since he has no fur he's always cold and needs to be wrapped up like a baby
3 comments:
What a darling puppy! I bet the kids are in heaven!
I love your bike too it's so cute!
I went to Plubell's today for a preschool field trip and Amy and her husband were there with Paige. I cannot believe how much their little boy looks like your kids. Those little blonds are so precious. Maybe Bill and I will get one eventually since he was a toe head.
Oh yeah, I thought you were pregnant for a second!!!
Cute little doggy! What does Buddy think about her?
Post a Comment