Being on the activities committee has been awesome. We're trying to have an activity once a month to make up for the no-activity's we've had for two years. It's fun but its some work too. Stephanie and I flew solo on this one but it turned out OK. I think our ward is enjoying the fact that we have things going now. Our carnival was complete with face painting, hair spray, pyramid cans, fishing, ping pong toss, tic tac toe, basketball toss, cake walk, pin the nose on the pumpkin, AND pony rides. Lucky for the Peavine Ward they have a resident cowboy.

The super heroes were in full effect

Not real sure if he likes Oscar the Grouch--though with Hud's attitude lately we might call him Oscar

Brynnie waiting for her hair coloring
Pony rides were the highlight, even for our kids. Every time I turned around Hud was running after Tonka and Tanner
1 comment:
Hud kind of looks like caleb in that last picture. Of course, Caleb has been batman for 2 years now, so that might have something to do with it!
Post a Comment