Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I {heart} Santa Cruz!!!

KOA campground in Santa Cruz. So many activities to do all day long. Things I brought too much of: shorts, flip-flops, tank tops, bathing suits, sunscreen.

Things I didn't bring enough of: blankets, socks, sweatshirts, sweats, gloves, scarfs, marine-layer proof clothing.  This is what happens when you feel like 110 degrees when packing for the beach. 
Tie-Dyeing is back in

These two crazies never let go of each other
Guess how long it took before Bryson and Cole were banned from the bounce pillow?!?!
Jenny riding the buck-n-bull/surf machine
Sunday at the beach was a BIT windy. Can you tell?
Everyone hiding under towels to keep warm
Hud was too chilly to not be in my sweatshirt with me
Someone lent us their starfish for a few pix

Natural Bridges Beach in Santa Cruz.  OHHHH how I love the beach!
There was an air show over the weekend and we had F-somethings flying right over us, breaking the sound barrier, all weekend long. Pretty cool when they were low enough to see the pilots inside the cockpit!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

looks like a fun weekend. fyi, when the beach is super windy like that, you don't stay! we're going to the thunderbirds air show next weekend. Can't wait, they're really cool!