Tanner started working in Sac last week and got home on Wed. just in time to take me to the airport, where I happened to be on the same plane as his bosses. Earlier in the day I got a call from the nurses office saying my little guy had been in there ever since I dropped him off and he was pretty upset. When he got on the phone he said (in a super sad and teary voice) "Mom. . . I just need to see you really bad." How can I resist that? So I picked him up and he cried all the way until they got home from the airport. Seriously. Bryson is so sensitive and tender. Apparently I don't get away enough if he was so worried about me being gone for 2 1/2 days.
I had a great time getting away by myself but it made me want to be closer to the siblings I don't get to see very much. Sweet Nicole got up to make me french toast one morning before she went to school and then Lexi and her friend Marin gave me foot, hand, and back massages on Friday night. Why wouldn't I want to be closer to family after getting pampered?
I got home at noon on Saturday and Tanner left at 1 for Oregon. Now he's in Sac again and I won't see him till Thursday night. Not fun.
1 comment:
How fun- I didn't realize Women's Conf. was back already. Wish I could have gone & been pampered too! Looks like a fun weekend & what a cute picture of you, Heidi & Deb.
Post a Comment