Sunday, December 20, 2009

Super slide

My kids have been begging me for 2 weeks to take them sledding. We went to Truckee and found a great spot right off the road and made ourselves a great mountain slide. It was sooo much fun.

My little snow bunny went off the first run with me and we got a little crazy. He refused to ride with me or even talk to me the rest of the day.



Hud did this a lot

Brian, Brynn, and Malayia



Maddin getting crazy



How have we lived here for 9 years and still don't have snow clothes?

B-man catchin' some air

and eatin' some snow


My happy thought. I kinda took Mad OUT at the bottom of the hill and he was not super happy with me

This is Tanner


One of my favorite pics

Brynnie girl trying it on her own

Hudson letting me know he's done

Take me home MoM!

"No, I don't wanna watch Dad."
Andddd, when he decides he's done, he's done. He just takes off on his own.


1 comment:

mom/oma said...

I agree -the picture of Tan and Hud is great!