Next time I'm taking the first day of school pictures.
Bryson and Spencer
Brynn and Kayla
2nd Grade - Mrs. Klotz's class
1st Grade - Mrs. Fritts' class
Bryson didn't have any problems. He likes his teacher and he's in a 1st-2nd combo. I was told these kids were specifically chosen for their ability to work independently and for their leadership skills. He already has his 1st grade buddy that he's assigned to and he really likes him. In both Kindergarten and 1st grade in Reno he was buddied up with an autistic student and he was really good with them. So I hope this year will be great for him. This was the first time he allowed Tanner to give him a Father's Blessing and I think he feels a lot better about school now.
Huddy tells everyone he has to wait till our baby gets here before he can go to school. Preschool for him starts after Labor Day and he can't wait. I usually have to make him a lunch and put it in his backpack when we go places so he feels like the big kids. He will lovvvvve preschool. And then hopefully we won't have to hear about how he has no one to play with all day long.
2 comments:
I can't believe that we're already back in school. It's so crazy.
I love the drama of Brynn's outfit and hair. It is so funny how different boys and girls are. Is Hudson going to Miss Cindy's? Lucy is going, she can't wait!
you mean "all the days long" don't you ?
Post a Comment