This absolutely made her day. She ran into the house screaming for me to come see what dad had done. He can do no wrong in her eyes. She loves just about everything he says or does.
If I go in and wake her up by playing with her hair and rubbing her back she gets all grumpy. Tanner goes and jumps on her and starts throwing her all over the place and she's laughing hysterically.
She wanted to know the name of his cologne last week because she "love[s] is soooo much" and she wants her boyfriend to wear it when she's older. Right now I don't think she could find anyone to compare to him.
(notice the spelling: I love TANNRE)
1 comment:
What a sweet little princess. Who knew she was such a Daddy's girl? But isn't Huddy like that with you too? Can't wait to see what baby is like... any day now!
Post a Comment