"Ughhh! You're still here?! Why haven't you had the baby yet? Aren't you feelin' it . . . like, even a sliver of a cramp or ANYTHING?!?!"
So for all of you who text me multiple times a day, and those of you who don't, I still haven't had the baby. I'm officially 3 days overdue. I thought I might go last night because I had cramps and contractions all day but no such luck.
I have an appt with the doc on Monday and if nothings progressing she'll induce me on Thursday. I didn't want to be induced ever again but we have a baby blessing scheduled for next Sunday and we HAVE NO BABY TO BLESS!!! So that's the plan. We will announce when the baby comes. Promise.
2 comments:
Hang in there!! I have been thinking of you every day, but I will wait till you call with good news. :)
I'm sorry he's being stubborn. Mine like to wait a week, but since you're on a tight schedule I'm sure by now or tomorrow you will be hugging that little guy tightly. Good luck cutie and I'll look forward to your email/blog announcement. :-)
Post a Comment