Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day



For Mother's Day Tanner got me a
beautiful bouquet of roses. I am not one of those
wives who requires the husband to make a big deal of things
like birthdays, anniversaries, Mother's Day, or Valentines Day.
I know he loves me and he shows me every day
with all the little things he does.

But I will always accept a nice bouquet of flowers:)



(While Tanner was arranging these in the vase I asked if he needed help and he said "Heck no! I took Horticulture in High School!" Silly me . . . )


And even though I'm 'the meanest mom ever!'
I know my kids love me and appreciate me.
Hudson likes to get me bouquets of a more generic nature.
He even did the arranging all by himself too.

Bryson was working over at Grandma's one day and asked if he thought
I'd like some lilacs. He said "Um, no. Hudson picks her dandelions every day."

In primary they had the kids fill out a questionnaire about their moms. Hudson thinks
I weigh 40 lbs, have green eyes, I'm 20 years old, favorite food is salad, birthday is in September, I'm the best at doing dishes, I was born in Reno, and I like to do dishes, clean house and fold laundry.


2 comments:

mom/oma said...

Hud got a few facts messed up - but you gotta love that boy! Fresh flowers every day for his mom and you only weigh 40lbs!! Doesn't get any better than that!

Christina said...

That is hilarious! I like the questionnaire. I cannot wait to see what my boys think about me. But the arrangement of upside down wild flowers takes the cake. You have a budding artist on your hands. ;0)