Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pregnancy Shots



I was able to talk Amy into letting me take some pregnancy pictures for her last week. Fourth child and she finally got some. Little Faith is due shortly so I'll get to play with a sweet little baby girl soon too. 




 I think Laney is finally not scared of me:)

 Cade was cracking me up with all his different faces. 
I'm still teaching myself photoshop by error and error. I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to straighten this stupid photo.

 We tried this shot with our own kids when I was pregnant with Hudson and it didn't work either.
This is the best we got with the Goodfellow trio.

 Love this one of Laney

 This is pretty sweet too


 Cade is my favorite little boy besides Hudson.
I think this look says it all



 Payge had to make sure she got her one-on-one shot with mom too



 Amy's very photogenic!
And she has a gorgeous profile!

Stetson was freaking out so I had to stick him in his high chair with some grub right next to me and he was making faces at Amy.



4 comments:

Ali said...

Those are really great! You're right - Amy is gorgeous! I want you take pictures of my family. Please Please Please!!!

mom/oma said...

These turned out really good. Cade looks a lot like Hudson- so cute. I especially like the ones of Laney - you did a great job!

Amy said...

Nice job. Amy looks great. I'll have to have you take my next pregnancy photos...which hopefully won't be for a while.:)lol ur getting pretty good behind that camera.

Shane & Amy said...

You are so talented Kim! I love them and only wish that I hadn't waited til the 4th kid to do some of these. I love them and will definitely want to be getting those on CD so I can go print some. Thanks for taking them. I'm so glad you talked me into it.