. . . . because that's all the time they give you.
. . . . and they are none to thrilled about it.
Huddy please let me take some quick pictures of you!?
"Uggghhh, Why are you always wanting to take pictures of me?"
Can you smile for me?
"NO! I hate taking pictures!"
But you're so handsome.
"So what, I'm still not taking pictures!"
You kinda look like you wanna smile
"Well I don't"
{black and white?}
{or color?}
Please just give me a few cute faces and then we're done, I promise.
{black and white?}
{or color? again}
LOVE
Not exactly happy but so Hudson. Love again.








5 comments:
Those are awesome! Soooo Hudson too!
You are getting so good! Love the color combo- did you use a sheet for a backdrop? I love the Hud's eyes in all these pictures. Such a handsome little man!
Wow Kim! impressed! I personally love the color ones. Black and white is always cool, but those color ones are so vibrant and rich. I especially LOVE the last two close ups. Good job!
I love these!!
Post a Comment