Saturday, February 25, 2012

Baby Keoni


I actually took these little pics of Keoni about 3 months ago (before I got bronchitis for 2 months) and just now got around to editing them. He may look kinda chunky in some pictures but don't be fooled. He was less than 6 lbs. at birth. I think he was about 6 wks old in these pictures. Teeny!!!


 This Squirt box was my $1 garage sale SCORE! I found a Coke box earlier last summer and the guy wanted over $40 for it.  I was so excited to use my box. I think its perfect for little boys.





Keoni was very alert for most of the shoot. He only slept for a few minutes, which is why there's only 3 sleeping pictures. I need to find some more ideas for positions with infants that don't sleep during photo shoots.



 I was really nervous that these pictures weren't going to turn out because they were so dark, but its amazing what black and white can do to a picture. I love the contrast.



This one is kinda different but I actually like it.

I'm afraid our little baby is going to be the subject of my photo shoots quite often. My goal when we started having kids was to make sure the last child had as many pictures as the first. I was the 7th kid and there's some pictures of me the day I was born and a few more before I went to Kindergarten. Not much in between. Fortunately I've been able to keep up on my goal, and even more fortunate, the photos keep getting better and better.

No comments: