This was my first photo shoot at Apple Hill. It's pretty barren this time of year
but with the color scheme Jena had picked out, it just worked.
I can't wait to go back in the spring, if we ever have one.
The lighting was a bit more harsh than I thought it would be so I wasn't completely thrilled with the way these turned out, but they're not that bad.
This one's too cute. Look at Sawyer's little grin. Precious!
Cute little Sawyer. I think he's about 2 months in these pictures.


We went to 2 different spots at AH. The first was just a park we've taken our kids to before and the other was a vineyard I'd heard about. I've seen some other photogs work there and it always looks great. There are these old vintage trucks parked around the compound and they're available for props.
Anyone else want some family pictures up there? I want to go back when everything starts to bloom.
So, like, next week......












2 comments:
You're getting good, Kim! I agree - Jena did a good job on the colors. I really like the old truck props too.
wow these are great!!
Post a Comment