1. my stove (I cook dinner about 7 days a week and to be forced to eat out every night was awful). I was really glad when it got fixed.
2. Spray n' Wash - don't leave home without it
3. Lists - I love to make lists, as most of you know
4. afternoon quiet time - the only way Hudson will stay asleep is if the other kids watch a movie or have some other quiet time activity.
5. Vacuum - two years ago I told Tanner the only thing I wanted for Christmas was a Dyson. It was the best present ever!
6. Broom and dustpan - gets used sometimes three times a day or more.
7. camera - I love to capture whatever moments I can
8. washer and dryer - we recently purchased a new set and I love them. And yes! I do at least one load a day.
9. gym - this is my daily escape and fortunately the kids love going to the gym.
10. 409 - for all the little messes that often turn into big messes
11. imagination - for all the millions of questions I don't know the answers to
12. the Gospel - even with such young children not a moment goes by when I don't rely on the truths I've learned from the Gospel to deal with the joys and challenges of motherhood. I have opportunities placed before me constantly that strengthen my own testimony and help my children develop their own.
2 comments:
I think any mom would agree with your daily dozen!! Clever, but very realistic! You are doing a great job at all you do! Love you!
ditto
Post a Comment