Friday, April 11, 2008

Tricky Mama

I have been taking the kids to gymnastics for a while now and recently saw a bunch of mom's tumbling and doing all kinds of cool tricks.  So last night I went to my first class and loved it. We did about 1/2 hour of "warmup" which was actually the hardest work-out I've ever done. Some moves I haven't done in about 15 years, others, ever.  Then I moved on to the trampoline which was also much harder than it looks. Then I finished up with the silks (the big long ribbons that hang from the ceiling). Sooooo, cool.  Right now I'm kinda feeling like I pulled every muscle in my body (and getting more sore by the minute) but it was so much fun and I can't wait to go back next week, if I can move by then.  When the kids asked where I was going I told them I was going to learn some new tricks. They wanted to seem them this morning. But since I can't move they'll have to wait. 

3 comments:

The King Family said...

Ha ha! I love it! That sounds like so much fun! I'd like to see your new tricks too- maybe Tanner can video your next class!;) That would be pretty impressive to see!

Heidi said...

I'd like some video of those tricks!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is way cool - I am very impressed! You have always been so great at trying new things - you go girl!