Tuesday, May 26, 2009

gives me the willies...

Second time in a week I've found one of these by my front door!!!   First one got away but this little one wasn't so lucky. 
Knowing my husband would scream like a little girl and embarrass himself in front of his kids I pinned it down and caught it.  As a little girl with older brothers I learned to pretend like I liked the things my brothers were trying to scare me with. Snakes were high on that list. I can handle them, but I don't like them.  Not nearly as phobic as my big tough burly steer-wrestling husband.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Is that the snake you saw the other week? I'm with you sista. I definitely wouldn't choose to have them as a pet or even around the house, but for some weird reason kids seem to love them. Ick!

mom/oma said...

At least that one is not a rattler! Would your big tough hubby still be scared of that little innocent looking snake?? Good thing he has you to protect him!!