Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dillon's Beach

A couple weeks ago it was hotter than heck so we all headed to the coast where it was nice and cold. I don't think it got above 65 the whole weekend. But all the cousins had a blast with each other and it was very relaxing.
At High Tide we had to climb up and over the rocks

Fred has to run everywhere but the second you want him to walk, say back to the car, his "wegs are killing" him

This was a couple weeks ago and I feel way bigger these days

Last time we were here Brynn was not very big

2006 Dillon's Beach

All the big kids


All the big boys

Getting a story at night. I prefer trailer camping but tent camping is fun every once in a while

It was sooo cold at night we woke up with a few extras in our bed
Sleeping on an air mattress in the cold, getting up at 2:30 am to chew out the group of WT that parked next to us, and having to use a port-a-potty a million times a night is now at the top of my "Things-I-don't-ever-need-to-do-while-pregnant" list.

We collected all kinds of jellyfish tops down at the beach on day


The girls all gave each other awesome makeovers

Look how young they all were last time
Brynn-6
Brynn-2

These boys found some pocket knives and sticks. Need I say more? Boys are great like that.


1 comment:

The King Family said...

Looks like a fun trip- I love the flashback pics too! And I think you are one of those adorable pregnant ladies- you look great. I was never that lucky, but you look super cute!