Saturday, August 7, 2010

Recipe for a Perfect Day!!


Recipe for a Perfect Day

8 cute little tan bodies
1 giant cold Lake Tahoe
3-5 inflatable tubes
1 large bag of beach toys
11 beach chairs
endless snacks and drinks
2 frisbees and/or 1 football
15-20 beach towels
8,000 Asians and/or Mexicans

Preheat Sun to approx. 85 degrees
Bake for 6-7 hours or until everyone is pink
Remove from Sun and Lake and place in a cool dry bed for 12 hrs. or until no longer exhausted.
Serves: everyone



Wherever one is the other is usually close by. Huddy was sooo happy to see Morgen


Ummm, quite possibly the cutest. shorts. EVER!!! That look is him trying to con someone into playing with him. It requires constant bending over, which I try not to do. . . because. I. can't.


Brynn, Jamie, Jolie. Watching a killer volleyball game


Bryson. Jessica and Bryson Michele and most of the kids


Bryson, Jamie, Jolie, Hud watching random kids Hudson, Jolie, Jessica

4 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Hahaha! Luv the recipe. And Hudson crossing his leg. Classic.

The King Family said...

Love the recipe- I read it to Dre and he loved the 8000 Asians/Mexicans part. So true for Tahoe! Super cute Kimber!

Heidi said...

so fun! hey how did you get your pictures to go three across the blog? send me the info... i totally need to learn that.

Michele said...

Very clever, Kim. I used the same recipe and ours turned out awesome too. Thanks for sharing the day with us! :)