Christmas Eve -
I was literally sewing their pajama pants together while they were brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed. Never got around to making baby's pants.
Christmas Eve Tanner's aunt and uncle from WA flew in and we had dinner with most of that side of the family. Uncle Mike is a fabulous chiropractor and we were all looking forward to getting adjusted. It felt wonderful. Later we went home and opened one gift, then took the usual picture and off to bed. Next year I will need a new set of stockings. These matching ones only came with 6. I will also need some more stocking hooks. I'm keeping a list of all the things I'm realizing I need more of now that we're going to be a family of 7. Most of my "sets" of things are either 4 or 6, not 5 or 7.
Tanner and I stayed up and wrapped while watching the classic of all classics - Christmas Vacation
Christmas Morning -
There seems to be a pattern here of Grumpy showing up at our house on Christmas morning:)
Baby woke up later than normal and most of the excitement was already over. He had fun just crawling over all the mess.
Tanner thought it would be funny to put on his hunting mask. Sketty didn't think it was so funny.
The best part of Christmas was all the wrapping paper. Sketty loves his paper.
Hailey got Huddy this bow and arrow and he practiced all morning. He eventually shot the elf.
After presents at our house we went to Zufelts for biscuits and gravy from Grandma Gay(that's her Christmas present to the family every year and the only time any of us get to have b&g for breakfast). Then it was off to get ready for church (just one hour - Yay!) and then we went to my parents for dinner with them and the Webers. A busy day for sure but that's what the holidays are all about.
















No comments:
Post a Comment