Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Benjamin


I took pictures of this darling family last week. They just had their 5th child, little
Benjamin, and he was such a doll. All the kids kept begging to hold him,
like mine did when Sketty was born. I will admit that after spending
3 hours with this family I was more excited about the future with 5 of
my own than I was scared. Some families can do that for you:)


 This little tank weighed 9.1 lbs at birth and he was one week when I took the pictures. Hefty!


 I'm excited to try this shot with my 4!!! boys in June

 Joseph called me that morning and asked if he could come because he'd never had a chance to do any photos with their other kids. What a great dad! He totally entertained his other 4 plus my two for 3 hours.  He had to keep wrangling Sketty out of the room because he gets a little possessive of me. He's a great dad like Tanner.


 I LOVED all the kids' bright blue eyes and blond hair!

 Eden was so excited to finally get to hold baby


 Grace is going to be a beautiful little lady when she grows up. Very sweet girl.





Awww, he's smiling at his dad....how cute!




1 comment:

The King Family said...

I LOVE the one of the baby in the tie and his feet in mom's hands. You are really good Kim!