Monday, January 16, 2012

B bop turns 9

I knew his birthday was coming up but for some reason I didn't think about it until super late the night before. I didn't have time to do fancy shaped cookies and I feel like cupcakes get overdone. So my genius procrastination came up with the idea for emoticons around 11 pm. I think they turned out cute and all the kids in his class enjoyed them. 



Bryson is a funny kid because even though he's only 9 he doesn't ever ask for "kid stuff".  He prefers books and clothes to toys.

This kid was quite the performer that night. Apparently he feels very comfortable in small familiar crowds. He turned into a total clown and was being super silly with Grandpa's cell phone and the leftover wrapping paper.

Bryson's usual position on the baseball field is catcher. The league has crappy equipment and rarely has the full catcher's gear available for each team. This is his first catcher's mitt that he is very excited to use.



Bryson and Brynn pooled all their BK bucks together which they've been collecting from birthdays for the past couple years and bought Bryson's ice cream cake:)



Apparently the cake was pretty tasty


No comments: