Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Funnies

Brynn: (in the car to Bryson) "Stop looking at me like that. Your eyeballs are creeping me out!"

Hudson and Tanner at lunch saw an old couple walk in with canes: "Dad I know something... I know they're not gonna live very long. Look how old they are."

Brynn: "Oh Mom, you actually look kinda cute today." She's as unimpressed with my wardrobe as I am.

The kids talk about how we say 'oh my gosh' instead of 'oh my G-O-D'. Hudson asked me one day "How come we can't say 'Oh my Judy'?"

Brynn: "I know why you have a headache. It's cuz of of us, isn't it?"

Hudson heard us talking about Grandma's new knee and how its going to be made of steel. He wants to know what kind of noises its going to make and if Grandma is going to sound like a robot when she walks:)

Hudson cleaning up legos one day: "Okay! Whoever isn't helping me is the rotten egg!" (No one came rushing to his aide.)

Bryson trying to get his unwilling sister to play tackle football one day. "Okay fine, [I won't tackle you] I'll just do bear hugs!" Sure....

Getting ready for bed one night Brynn was in a stellar mood: "You just want us in bed because you're sick of us!"

Bryson walked downstairs our first morning at Rick and Debi's house and when Rick asked if he was ready for breakfast he said: "I think I just want to walk around for a bit and remember how big it is."

Hudson after buying something at the store: "Oh great! Now I have none bucks!" (that's how I feel all the time buddy:)

Brynn to Bryson: "What?! Your teacher doesn't burp in class? Well, he isn't a REAL man then!"

Brynn drew a family picture one day with 7 people in it (before we announced this pregnancy). When I asked who that extra person was she said sheepishly "Ohhh, that's just my imaginary sister. Sometimes I like to draw her into our family."

Hudson: "I just want these jammies tonight so I can be the perfect temperature."

Bryson to Brynn: "Let me teach you something I've learned over the years..." (because he's soooo much older and wiser than her)

I told Tanner the kids could get me a new spatula for Christmas. Brynn asked "for what? Spankings?"

When my tooth cracked I showed the kids and Hudson was so excited for me. "Yay Mom!!! Now the tooth fairy is gonna give you lots of bucks!" Um, actually buddy, its gonna cost me like $600 to get a crown. But I appreciate your enthusiasm.

1 comment:

mom/oma said...

I'm gonna start saying "oh my Judy" - that is perfect!