- I have two little holes above my lips that my pointer fingers fit into perfectly!
- I have a spot under my diaper that tickles when I grab it!
- If I don't feel like sleeping I can climb out of my crib and play quietly in my room and no one will ever know I never slept!
- If I hold on to my mom's leg for dear life and scream at the top of my lungs all day she has no choice but to pick me up and hold me.
- I weigh almost as much as my sister and can tackle her if I throw myself at her!
- the dog really doesn't like it when I chase him, but if I have food in my hand or on my face he'll be my best friend!
- if I climb onto the kitchen table when no one is looking and then make a lot of noise, everyone will come running and scream when they see me. I really like that!
- the only way I get to play around the dishwasher is if I help put the silverware away!
- My mom doesn't really like it when I rearrange the pantry!
- I sound just like a Bulgarian couple we met at the park!


7 comments:
Good job on catching us all up on your family activities!! Hudson looks so much like Bryson did - they are all darling!! Looking forward to your next "post"! love you
Yeah! We are so excited you are doing a blog now! It looks so great and your pictures are super cute. We are so happy to stay more updated with your adorable family! Love you guys!
What a cute blog! It will be so fun to keep in touch. Look at Hudson...so big! He was just a cute little bump last time we saw you. Can't wait to see more pictures!
the blog is great! You are getting the hang of it. Hudson has really thinned out, even though he still weighs a ton, he looks thinner. Cute kids!
Hey Kim! Well, you did it. Great job and welcome to the dorky little world of blogging. Your boys are so cute and Brynn looks like she's gonna be a little beauty queen. Hope you're doing great.
Hey guys! I'm so glad I found your blog. We have one too. Check it out. And guess what?? Blake's not too far away from popping the big question. I really believe that your visit had something to do with that. ha ha. Miss you guys. Hope you come back soon. Ash and Cam
You have done a great job with your blog - love it! Thanks for being so inspirational to me getting ours up and running! This will be fun!
Post a Comment