10 years ago I'd bet the farm that no one in my family had ever been to a rodeo. Then Tanner joined us and every summer I get text's from family members saying they're at some rodeo! We love the Rodeo!!!
I love to snuggle my girl but when its like 300 degrees outside I pass her off to her dad
The Preifert horses (like Kleidesdale's) were beautiful. The announcer said it takes over 6 hours to get this 6 horse team ready and all hooked up.
Hudson was so made when the motorcycle went away. He cried for it the rest of the night
If you look closely you can see the motorcyclist jumping the wagon and the horses
Hudson is determined NOT to look at the camera. Ever.
But he doesn't mind helping Bear
Bryson and Levi
He didn't win but he did make it on the news. I'm trying to figure out to post the newsreel on this blog.
If I told you she loved gettin' all gussied up it would be an understatement.
Levi helping his girl out
Looks like a hard landing but she popped right back up.
She's a tough cookie
She also loves Matt
Ha!!! Got one!
1 comment:
I think your rodeo is a little bigger than ours. oh, and where's your cowboy hat?
Post a Comment