Reno has a new Minor League Baseball team: the Aces!!! Tanner and I went a few weeks ago and last night we took the kids. Tanner's boss bought season tickets in the 3rd row and he gives them out to all the employees. Thanks Boss Man!
Don't we look like we're having fun?!?!
Close enough that when a lefty's up at bat I hover over my children so they don't get nailed by a foul ball.
Hudson was obsessed with Archie. But he'd scream and start clawing me when we got close.
Hud was trying to bust out of the fence to go look for fish in the river
This cute baseball guy comes up and sings and dances
From the grassy hill on the other side from where we sit. That tall building in the upper left corner is where I used to work. After we came a few weeks ago I had a nightmare that I was working there again with all the old people I didn't like. Scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment