Friday, June 19, 2009
Funny Story
The reason we went to Sac last week was to see Amy's new baby. As I sat down to hold the baby Brynn and Bryson went off to play and Hudson was left in the front room with us. It only took a second for him to start yelling at me for one thing or another. Then he started ramming me and throwing punches. He was getting more and more agitated as the seconds ticked by. Finally I said "Hudson, are you being mean to me because I'm holding a baby?" He instantly broke down and said "Yesssss!" and started crying S.O. H.A.R.D! We all started laughing and I gave Tristin back to Amy and then picked up MY baby and had to snuggle him and tell him how much I love him for the next five minutes while he had himself a real good cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Amy congratulations and I'm sorry that she had to go through an emergency c-section again for me. I think her and I will be sticking to c-sections from here on out.
Post a Comment