Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Trip

This last weekend we went to Sac town to visit my newest (but not small) 10 pound nephew and attend a cousins mission farewell.
Grandma's got some cool swings for the boys

Other Grandma's got cool toys to ride
This is Hudson saying "Owwa, my way Dies"
Baby Tristan nearly 11 lbs already at 1 week old
I raided my mom's neighbors berry bushes and came outta there with a massive bowl of blackberries. And, I look like I lost a fight with a barb-wired fence!
My boys with the other Zufelt boys
The main thing Bryson and Hudson look forward to is wrestling with Zach and Riley. Bryson will miss Zach for the next two years.
I can't stress enough how badly my children would love to be the younger siblings of this family. Bryson literally cries everytime we have to depart from Brian and Kelly's family
Carter (who finishes his mission in August) is the only one not in this picture. Brian and Kelly seriously have one of the most wonderful families I have ever met. I am excited to be closer to them because I'm hoping all my children will be able to absorb all the good of these Zufelt kids(Carter, Zach, Alex, Jacob, Riley, and Rachel). We adore them all.

No comments: